Wednesday, November 19, 2008

over you



Many years have passed. Many things have happened after our bitter parting…the most unforgettable day of my entire life. It took me several years to heal my wounded heart, to finally accept that you are gone. It was a great fulfillment…the process I’ve gone through is a battle for me…a struggle to victory.

Loneliness almost drowned me. Platonic my existence was. No trace of gaiety. No meaning at all. The chill in my heart made me insensitive to everything. I could remember those sleepless nights when I cried and poured all my sentiments out, hoping you’d come back even in my dreams.

But time healed my broken heart. I do still care for you anyway. You left me with memories that I would cherish until my last breath. Wherever you are, I want you to know how special you are to me, how thankful I am for touching my life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was looking for Advise on breaking up and found this great site www.saveabreakup.com I gotta admit its great and it worked for me and helped me a lot.